The Royal Wedding (Official Photographs)



TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge morning after the wedding

I love those photographs. It's really like fairy tales and ended with 'happily ever after.' 
These photos are taken by Hugo Burnand, the official royal wedding photographer. Mr Burnand, a portrait and society photographer, also photographed the marriage of the Prince of Wales to Camilla Parker-Bowles in 2005. More information about official photographs from The Royal Wedding, clik here.

Meanwhile, I found this photo from David Beckham and Victoria. Beckham look gorgeous. He took my breath away ;) Well, I think Vic need more 'smile' to light up her make up. But I love Vic's hairstyle, sleek ponytail. Looks comfort and edgy with her hat.

Please give your smile, Mrs. Beckham!

All pictures taken from here.

1 comment:

  1. foto-fotonya keren lo bu... blognya juga keren... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.